Health and wellness can seem impossible to figure out, especially these days. That’s why I am launching a weekly series of virtual classes that will cover education on a variety of different nutrition topics + recipes to go along with the topic! These classes will be interactive, valuable, and include a lesson plan upon registration. Click the link above to see my upcoming classes!
- Free 15 minute discovery call – We will use this time to get to know each other and see if we are a good fit to work together! You will give me a brief overview of your nutrition history and goals, then I will give some initial feedback and explain my approach to nutrition intervention.
- 1-hour Nutrition Counseling Session – Includes full nutrition assessment and an individualized healthy lifestyle plan, including goal setting, meal/snack ideas, supplement recommendations, habit change techniques, and more!
- 4 week Healthy Start Package – Includes everything listed above + three 30-minute follow-ups for additional goal setting, program tweaking, and accountability. You will also receive a package of resources and unlimited text/email support for the duration of the program.
- 8 week Healthy Lifestyle Package – Includes everything in the Healthy Start Package + four additional 30-minute follow-ups for additional goal setting, program tweaking, and accountability. You will also receive a package of resources and unlimited text/email support for the duration of the program.
- A la carte: grocery store tour, pantry refresh, add-on follow-ups
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form to chat!
Nutrition Analysis + Menu Development
Brand Partnerships: Spokesperson, Recipe Development, Content Creation
- Give Holiday Cookies a Healthy Makeover with These 3 Recipes
- 3 Double-duty Thanksgiving dishes: Sides or Healthful Main Dishes
- “Fat Bombs” Are the New Keto Snack People are Obsessed With
- Can You Drink on the Keto Diet? Experts Say It’s OK, But Here’s What You Should Know
- How to Cut Down on Added Sugar. Q&A with a Dietitian
- What to Buy at Costco, According to Dietitians
- What to Know About “Proffee,” the Latest Trend on TikTok
- The Sam’s Club Foods You Need to Add to Your Cart, According to Dietitians
- 5 Summer Entertaining Tips
- Sweetener Conversion Chart
- Which Sweetener is Right for You?
- Ultimate Guide to Net Carbs
- A Piece of Cake Ebook
Please contact me at email@example.com to chat!